The Roxy Brooke Snowboard Jacket is a well-made, fully featured jacket.
Pefect for Australia conditions.
- 10,000 Waterproofing
- Fully taped seams
- Removable hood with adjustments
- Zipper closed mesh lined venting
- Zipper closed internal media pocket with headphone hole
- Magnetic zip cover
- Adjustable waist (buttons)
- Internal google pocket with cleaner
- Jacket to pant connection system
- Sleeve pass pocket
- Metal D-ring for lift ticket
- adjustable cuff
- Snow guard in cuff
- 3 external pockets, 1 with rainbow zip
- 2 external pockets
- Suede Roxy patch on sleeve
- Suede branded zipper pulls
- Dual main zip
- 100% Authentic
- RRP: $225US ($310 AU)
What does 10,000 Waterproof rating mean?
A "mm/24 hours" rating refers to the amount of rainfall a fabric can withstand in a single day. Thus a 10,000 mm waterproof rating means the garment can withstand over 10,000 mm of rainfall in a single day without letting moisture in. A fabric with a waterproof rating of 10,000 mm is more waterproof than a 5,000 mm fabric.
What does a 10,000 GM breathable rating mean?
Jackets with the rating of 8,000gm has the ability to wick up to 10,000 grams of moisture outward from your body in a given hour on the mountain. Thus, the higher the amount of grams a fabric is deemed breathable, the better it is at regulating your body's temperature while wearing your jacket.
- Due to different monitor settings jacket colours may appear slightly different.
- 100% Genuine
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Maketh Menswear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.