DC Shoes Seger W Insulated Glove Waterproof Snow Ski Womens Warm [Size: Small]
DC Womens Seger W Insulated Glove:
Perfect for Australain conditions these snow gloves will protect you from the snow, rain and wind while also traping hand heat for warmth.
- Nose wipe on the thumbs for those cold days.
- Grippy palms for those huge grabs.
- Leather Thumb protection for removing snow from your gear without wear.
- Velco Wrist tabs to keep the snow out
- Wrist Draw Strings to keep your gloves from falling on the lift
- Poly Insulation for hand warmth
- Microfiber fleece for extra warmth
- 10,000 GM
- 100% Genuine or your money back
What does 10,000 Waterproof rating mean?
A "mm/24 hours" rating refers to the amount of rainfall a fabric can withstand in a single day. Thus a 5,000 mm waterproof rating means the garment can withstand over 5,000 mm of rainfall in a single day without letting moisture in. A fabric with a waterproof rating of 10,000 mm is more waterproof than a 5,000 mm fabric.
What does a 10,000 GM breathable rating mean?
Gloves with the rating of 10,000gm has the ability to wick up to 10,000 grams of moisture outward from your body in a given hour on the mountain. Thus, the higher the amount of grams a fabric is deemed breathable, the better it is at regulating your body's temperature while wearing your gloves.
- Due to different monitor settings gloves colours may appear slightly different.
- These are 100% genuine.
Awesome qualityBy: Stephanie on 22 June 2016Great snow gear, can't wait to take it out for a test run.